Sunday, July 16, 2017

Frugally Fancy is Going on Vacation

Hey y'all,

So...I've been struggling a bit....

Here's the problem:

1. Writing has kinda taken over my life this summer. Besides being heavily involved in the #RebelliousWriting movement, I'm also participating in Camp NaNoWriMo this month (which is a blast, don't get me wrong).

2. I lost my kitchen. I moved out of my old apartment at school upon graduating, and I've been bouncing around the country ever since. Needless to say, most of my meals are quick-grab/brown bag affairs. And there is no telling when I'll get another kitchen. Which makes me rather sad.

3. I haven't touched any of my needlework since the spring. There has simply been no time.....

4. My photo setup is worse than it was before. There really is no place to set up my mirror, and it's just a little too small for the photo shoots that I want to take. And ideally, I need a camera, not a phone.

So that leaves me with just agriculture and Catholicism to work with. Not that they aren't interesting topics, but...after several series posts, I'm getting rather bored and/or frustrated with them.

In short, this blog and I have been at odds with each other for a while. I've got thirty million ideas, but have no way of executing them for right now. And I love this blog too much to have it burn out on me.

So......

Frugally Fancy needs a vacation.

So I'm putting this blog on hiatus until November 2017, to be lifted at an earlier date if favorable circumstances prevail.

God bless y'all!

Old-Fashionably yours,

Farm Lassie

2 comments:

  1. Have a good vacation (from this blog)! So times you do just need to take a break! Have a wonderful rest of your summer!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a little note :)