Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Bye Bye May!!!

Hey y'all,

In the spirit of trying to lighten up this blog, I've decided to try my hand at a monthly wrap up post. So much has happened this month, it's really crazy!


In my journey through life:

I graduated college on the 100th anniversary of the 1st vision of Fatima.


I have literally travelled over 1000 miles over the past month. I'm getting really really tired of living out of suitcases.

so wish all of my possession could fit into this one bag...


I started my summer job today!!! Give you an idea of what I'm doing....

I'm possibly going to work with these guys :)

On my blog:

I hit 1000 views in the very beginning of this month (link here!).



I celebrated my six-month blogoversary (link here!)



I've posted my first guest post (link here!)


In my workbasket:

I started altering a knit shirt to make it larger - it fit a little too well before.

I'm finishing a tan linen skirt (for office wear...it was the only professional color that I didn't have!)


In my spiritual journey:

I've started to post how to say the Rosary in Latin (hopefully that will be finished by Pentecost Sunday 😀)


On my other blog: 

It was open TAG season! Book tags, blogger awards, and more! My personal favorite was the Bookish Book Lover's Tag.


That's it for now! What will June bring?

Old-fashionably yours,

Farm Lassie

4 comments:

  1. Hello!!!

    Congrats on graduating college! What an accompishment!

    1000 miles!? Wow! That is so amazing!!! And 1000 page view!? How cool!

    What a cool blog!

    ~MovieCritic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!

    That thousand-and-some-odd miles didn't feel all that amazing though. Talk about travel fatigue lol.

    Farm Lassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congratulations on graduating college!! Sounds like May was a busy but fun month!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Thank you, Sarah!

      Farm Lassie

      Delete

How are you, dear friend? Come closer to the fire, and make yourself comfortable! I'd love to hear what you've been thinking about! I only ask that proper decorum be observed.

I always try to reply to my correspondence! Have a blessed day!
~ Catherine Hawthorn