Saturday, November 19, 2016

Introducing the Farm Lassie!

Hey y'all,

Thanks for stopping by! Just call me Farm Lassie.


First and foremost, I am a young Traditional Catholic woman. I love all things feminine, including cooking, baking, needlecraft, reading, chick flicks (ahem....period dramas). That doesn't stop me from loving the outdoors or farming for that matter.

I'm a major do-it-yourselfer, and love to exercise my creative juices. I look for innovative solutions before going to outside sources. This has a tendency to lead me to scrapes...or it leads to some really creative ideas.

Here on my blog, I'll relate some of the stories of some of those scrapes...er ideas.....and hope to bring some light to your world.

Talk to y'all later,

Farm Lassie



No comments:

Post a Comment

How are you, dear friend? Come closer to the fire, and make yourself comfortable! I'd love to hear what you've been thinking about! I only ask that proper decorum be observed.

I always try to reply to my correspondence! Have a blessed day!
~ Catherine Hawthorn