Monday, September 25, 2017

New Theme and An Annoucement

Hey y'all!!

I'm back, and earlier than expected!


For the first time in Frugally Fancy history, I changed the design theme of the blog!!!

Changing from the original watermark template that I've had on here for almost a year, I decided to go with kind of a similar theme to Rebelling Muse - choosing a farm scene that I found via Pixabay. A lot of people initially commented when I changed RM's theme to the current one and told me they really liked it, so I decided to see if it would work here.

I've also heavily updated my bio page - again, taking from Rebelling Muse.

As you all probably well know by now, this blog and I have been at odds - I still have no idea what to do with it. But I guess that what happens when you put your life on hold for the second time in order to complete schooling.

As someone who is dealing with thirty million theories and information posts as part of school, I'm kinda tired of doing those here on Frugally Fancy.

But, I'm celebrating a one-year blogoversary in about two months. And it doesn't seem right to just do nothing....


I'm opening up the doors.

For my blogoversary on November 19, I'm hosting my very first ASK ME ANYTHING post!

I probably won't post anything here until the blogoversary, so please ask your questions in the comment box on this post!

I look forward to answering!!!

Old-fashionably yours,

Farm Lassie